- 2012 MS School Counseling/Jacksonville State University
- 1997-1999 BS Health and Physical Education.
- 1980-1981 Jacksonville State University.
- 1977-1979 Central Alabama Community College
- 1981-1984 Alabama School for the Blind, Assistant Recreation Director
- 1984-1999 Talladega City Board of Education, Physical Education Assistant
- 1999- 2012 Talladega City Board of Education, Adapted Physical Education Teacher, Special Education
- 2012- Present Talladega City Board of Education, Counselor
Hi my name is Janice Rigdon, I have been a part of The Talladega City School System for over 34 years. I have two adult children and two grandchildren. I love working with all of my students and have been blessed to have a job that I love! My favorite things in life are my faith,family and friends. I love the outdoors, camping, golfing, riding horses, swimming and Auburn football.
My Counseling Mission Statement:
As your school counselor I am committed to helping all students develop the necessary personal, social, academic and professional values that will assist them in becoming productive and responsible students and citizens as they prepare for their roles in our ever-changing global society.